Government NSN Padlocks
- CID A-A-59486B and CID A-A-59487B Compliant laminated padlocks
- Commando technology "Interlocked" and riveted laminated steel lock body for strongest assembly
- Zinc plated with yellow trivalent chromate (ROHS compliant)
- 420 hardened stainless steel locking ball mechanism
- ASTM F883-09 compliant with new "Bump Testing"
- Commando designed pick resistant 5 pin cylinder with two keys
- Keyed individually or alike in sets
- Available in high volumes
- Made in USA with US and global components
FREE SHIPPING IN USA ON ORDERS OF $20 OR MORE
The SolidbodyTek 44 Series is the first collection of laminated high security padlocks by Commando. These American made products are defined by their quality from design to manufacture, striving for the best lock at the best value. 44mm (1 3/4") is the width of these full size solid locks that come without a decorative plastic cover to make them look big. The smooth sweeping radius of the laminated body leaves more steel around the locking mechanisms, protecting them from forceable entry attempts. Each plate of a Commando Lock is burr oriented and mechanically interlocked to the next plate by 100 tons of pressure in our process called the Commando Method. The Solidbody Tek 44 Series made by the Commando Method guarantees the strongest laminated padlock assembly in the market.
Our Commando Government NSN series locks are best in class, exceeding all ASTM requirements for GSA Approved US Government padlocks.
PEACEMAKER commercial locks are a dressed up version of the Government NSN series, availiable in weather resistant zinc or polished black chrome.
For innovators by innovators, the iCHANGE series is really 2 locks in 1. Engineered to be removable, you can change shackles on your iCHANGE lock in seconds. The iCHANGE lock is the most versatile security tool in the industry.
All Commando Locks are loaded with high security pins to resist surreptitious entry and are completely shim proof and bump proof per ASTM F883-09 testing requirements.