- 44mm (1 3/4″) wide body “interlocked” and riveted brass plate construction for strongest padlock assembly.
- Chamfered rivet holes prohibit lock fracture by chiseling the rivet heads off.
- Dual hardened stainless steel ball bearing locking mechanism resists prying. Cannot be shimmed or bypassed.
- Bump and pick resistant COMMANDO high security 5 pin cylinder with up to 10 security pins is standard.
- 5/16 diameter brass or boron alloy shackle. Standard length 1 1/8″
- Complies with US Military standards for CID AA59486B laminated padlocks.
- Y52 Keyway has high paracentric design to resist picking from slim pick tools.
- Commando marine brass locks are hand and polished to a bright finish.
Available Keyed Alike in sets of 2-100
Available Master Keyed in sets of 5-100