Commando | Cable Bike Lock Steel | Military-Grade | 8 Ft. Cable
Get The Most Secure Cable Lock Around - Great for use as a Bike Lock!
- Strong & Durable: Our unique Interlocked riveted carbon steel construction and recurved design defends against hammer blows and theft. Features ball-locking mechanism.
- Weather Resistant: Our BLACK zinc plated carbon steel Is rust and corrosion resistant.
- Tougher To Cut: 8 foot steel coated cable for locking safety and convenience.
- Military Grade: Meets all US Military standards and manufactured to aerospace tolerances for the highest quality and security.
- Made in the USA: with US and global components.
- Guaranteed for Life.
- Highly Pick & Bump Resistant: High security 5-pin cylinder with 10 security pins added for ultimate anti-pick technology.
- CABLE IN NOT REMOVABLE - NOT FOR USE WITH iCHANGE SYSTEM
- Cable Diameter Thickness 5/16 in. (8mm) - with low profile tips.
- Exceeds ASTM F883-09 for bump resistance
- RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) compliant
- Carbon Steel
- 44mm wide body (1 ¾”)
- Dual hardened ball locking mechanism cannot be shimmed or bypassed
- 5 pin high security cylinder with paracentric keyway is pick and rake resistant
SKU & UPC Information
- SKU 7002 - 856921004340
The Commando Lock 7000 Series cable locks feature our Solidbody Tek construction: an interlocked and riveted body design that’s stronger than conventional locks. Compliant with US Military standards for safety and construction, these locks are ideal for all security uses. Featuring an 8 foot steel coated cable. With a rust-resistant zinc coating and dual-hardened stainless steel, Commando locks can handle much more than your average wear and tear. Chamfered rivet holes prevent the lock from fracturing when they're chiseled. All Commando locks come with a pick and bump resistant security pin system that can feature up to 10 security pins, and Commando locks are key responsible - meaning the key stays in the lock until fully locked or open 180 degrees. Made in the USA with USA and global components.